Power, Traction, and Versatility. F-series front -mount mowers are engineered for a wide range of commercial and residential applications. Featuring an abundance of horsepower, four-wheel drive traction, fabricated mower decks, and many implement options for year-round use.
- Kubota Diesel Engines
- Powerful Kubota diesel engines mean faster, more efficient Job performance. These F-Series diesel engines have power to spare. Their high torque rise ensures faster, smoother recovery under sudden loading, letting you power through taller wet grass without skipping a beat. They're also environmentally and economically friendly, thanks to their enhanced combustion efficiency, low vibration and noise levels, and reduced fuel costs.
- Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Hydrostatic power steering reduces operator fatigue and makes it easier to mow around trees and other obstacles.
- Dual-Element Air Cleaner
- The dual-element air cleaner helps keep the engine running smoothly and efficiently. Only the outer filter needs to be replaced-the inner filter can be cleaned with a blower-helping to reduce maintenance costs. The F3680 air cleaner is equipped with a choke indicator that turns red when the filter needs cleaning or replacement.
- Integrated Radiator Screen
- The easy to clean radiator screen is Integrated Into the engine cover to help keep the engine running cool and efficiently. A water gauge and overheat alarm are standard equipment to prevent damage should an incident occur.
- Fuel Gauge
- No more guessing how much fuel remains in the tank. A dash mounted fuel gauge makes me fuel level monitoring simple, with a quick glance at the front panel.
- Tool Box
- Conveniently located under the seat, the tool box provides fast access storage for your tools. It's also an ideal place to store your operator manual for a quick and easy reference while on the job.
- 90 Degree Tilt Mower Deck
- The mower deck tilts to a full 90 degrees, providing unobstructed access to the blades and deck underside for easier cleaning and maintenance.
- Deluxe Seat
- The F-Searies' high level of comfort starts with a deluxe high-back seat with four separate adjustments: Weight control, lumbar support, back angle, and arm rests to provide every operator with a custom fit and optimum comfort.
- Operator Levers
- For easier operation and greater convenience, the High/Low speed lever, deck lifting lever, and PTO engagement lever are ergonomic in height and located to the side of the operator. The lever guides have also been designed for quick, at-a-glance identification.
- Single HST Pedal
- A powerful hydrostatic transmission provides quick response, excellent working speed, and muscle for tough mowing jobs. The single pedal design lets you easily change the direction as well as control the speed (12.5 mph max. forward speed, 6.8 mph In reverse), keeping your hands free for steering and implement control for increased productivity.
- Hi Pro 3 Standard Cut 1(Standard)
- In Standard Cut 1 mode, the rugged deck is ideal for fast mowing, even through tall grass. Two sizes are available 60" and 72" for different mowing applications.Both feature side discharge, quick coupling, and easy maintenance.
- Hi Pro 3 Fine Cut 2
- The optional front baffle kit installs in minutes with simple tools, converting the standard deck into an efficient side-discharge deck, resulting in a finer cut with smaller clippings.
- Hi Pro 3 Mulching Cut 3
- The professional mulching kit converts the standard deck into a high-precision mulching deck that produces an even finer mulch and sends it straight back into the turf.
- 5.5" Deep Mower Deck
- Tall grass is no problem for this side-discharge professional mower deck. Its 5.5" deep deck design lets tall grass stand up so that It can be cut more efficiently. The result, a faster cut and a cleaner appearance.
- Fabricated Deck With 7-Gauge Steel Construction
- Stronger and more durable than conventional pressed steel decks, the F-Series' fabricated steel deck is designed to provide years of reliable cutting performance with minimal maintenance.
- Swivel Anti-Scalp Wheels
- The mower deck Is equipped up front with two large wheels that swivel independently through 380 degrees. The wheels ensure that the deck remains above the turf, preventing unsightly turf damage.
- Rear Discharge Mower (Optional)
- When side discharge won't do, mount an optional rear discharge mower deck. Two sizes (60" and 72'') are available. Both decks tilt up 90 degrees for easier cleaning and blade sharpening. They also feature 7-gauge steel construction for greater durability and front lift arms that attach directly over the center of gravity for better control. Mulching kits are also available.
- PTO Shaft Drive
- Shaft drive means no belts or pulleys - just smooth and direct power transfer from the engine to the deck and other PTO-driven attachments. Shaft drive also requires less maintenance and provides greater dependability.
- Multi-V-Belt/Steel Pulleys
- In addition to providing greater wear resistance, the heavy-duty cast-iron pulleys and a multi-V-belt drive system effectively distribute and reduce tension while transmitting power to the mower blades. The multi-V-belt won't twist or slip, thus reducing the chance of damage to the mower. You get more performance and power, and fewer problems.
- Superior Lifting Capacity
- The F-Series lifting capacity offers it the versatility to handle an array of implements, including a grass catcher, snow blower, rotary sweeper, debris blower, and utility blade.
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank
- A large, 16.1 gallon fuel tank not only keeps you working longer between fuel stops, it also reduces the number of fueling stops needed to complete long jobs. That means more time working and less time fueling up. The refueling pipe is conveniently located right behind the ROPS.
- 4WD and Auto-Assist 4WD (Standard on F3080/3680)
- Auto-Assist 4WD works in forward and reverse, automatically controlling the drive loads on the wheels during turns. Auto-Assist 4WD lets you turn with greater efficiency and ease with less wear and tear on the turf. Full-time 4WD can also be engaged.
- Halogen Headlight
- The bright halogen headlight throws more light onto the work area, letting you work with greater efficiency and speed in low-light and nighttime situations. An optional working light is also available.
- Large Tires with Wide Tread
- The four tired provide excellent stability and maneuverability on sloped, high floration and minimal ground compaction.